7 Insights
  1. There will be an 18th century gathering Sunday, October 4 in Stockholm. Not a full-blown party, but coffee and cakes in the afternoon. 18th century clothes needed. :-) You would be most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Sweden! Watch out for the polar bears roaming in the streets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isis: ooooOOOOOoooohhhhhhhh... you're giving me a shorter deadline, but let's see if I can make it...if not...Fredrik will have to come as my half dressed/half crazed Swedish servant boy or something...without breeches!

    Madame Berg: Thank you, and I will keep my eye out...tricky place Sweden...Polar Bears, Reindeer, and bicycles...it's a lot to handle...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry... :-D Let me know if you want to come and I'll give you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How curious - I just started on a men's wardrobe as well and started with the waistcoat. There must be something attractive about it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren- My guess is because it reads 'simple! Make me first so you can get a piece finished without worrying too much about fit'

    and then you go, 'crap..I kind of don't know what I'm doing here...'

    and end up heming raw edges for no apparent reason....not like I did that or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, I think you are are right! It's more complex than a shirt, simpler than the frock coat (which is just plain scary), and more attainable than the breeches...

    Wow, you made that FAST. Mine is still in pieces...

    ReplyDelete