6 Insights
  1. SO way cooooooooool

    Great pic of Fredrik...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I've thought about this...I think Fredrik has a future in modeling......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isis- thanks!

    Mom- I've always thought Fredrik has model potential...that great bonestructure of his..he's just absolutely clueless as to how to take pictures. He doesn't realize that he just has to put his chin down a bit and stare at me to make the photo work. I should buy him headshots as a birthday gift or something to just prove to him he can do it. ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Fredrik is beautiful! You lucky girl. The waistcoat's nice too by the way ::teehee::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hungarican Chick- haha I know! He inherited some good Swedish genetics that's for sure! :D Thanks for the comment, I'm definitely going to pass it on to Fredrik!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete