8 Insights
  1. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, in spite of the few annoyances (which I can see why they were annoying...)

    You both looked stunning (I suspected you would...)and I wish I could have been there, if only as a little fly on the wall. Great, great work on your man's clothing!

    BTW, the couple in the national costume were indeed from Germany - Hamburg, I believe - I've met them once here in Sweden! Their names escape me, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very lovely! And you have to ocme to one of our balls in Stockholm and copmpare notes!

    Yes, as Madame Berg says, they are German and a very nice couple. They often come to Stockholm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look amazing! What fun, ene with the annoyances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MBerg: Thank you very much! I really enjoyed everything and the making process...however doing a man's suit and a woman's gown at the same time wont be on my agenda any time soon!
    The Ball was good fun, a lot of what I've passed on is from Fredrik translating what other people said. I didn't really think twice about it personally (other than the numbers ruining the outfit. hehe) I was too damn happy being at a ball in a Castle (can't do that in America!)

    Isis: Thank you! Once I return to Sweden on a permanent basis I plan on becoming much more invovled with the reenacting societies around the country and in Stockholm!

    And thanks for confirming the German couple for me. Fredrik told me that after he heard someone else mention them. Alot of my information was translated through the grape vine and so I just was a bit confused the whole night. :)

    Lauren: Thank you! It was great fun, definitely an experience you can only get in Europe! It's definitely worth a trip out here just go to a ball in a castle! America and the homes are great..but you just can't beat a castle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! These photos are amazing! I love them. I just discovered your blog from The Duchess of Devonshire's Gossip Guide. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allie: Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why wouldn't he wear it like that all the time! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren: Because he's worse than most women when it comes to his hair. :P He might be tempted since so many people like it that way...but we'll see...I definitely vote yes for the hair change to and will continue to pass on the compliments to him... :)And I'll also say thank you for him... :):)

    ReplyDelete