6 Insights
  1. This is fantastic! I am so impressed with everything! You had better take some really great pictures at the ball! :)

    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be so amazingly awesome! What a perfect couple you two make - you make clothes like a goddess and he will wear them and like it.

    I second Anonymous' request: Ball pictures! (or it didn't happen... :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a happy-looking man in costume! It's hard enough to get guys to wear sobre 18th c clothes, in my experience, but getting one to wear Incroyables, now THAT is awesome. He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isis- Thank you! He's even more stunning in person. When I put the coat on after evertyhing I just started blubbering for a good 5 minutes about how well he wears the clothes and how they suit him...I'm starting to get jealous. :)

    Mom- Duh. Of course I will. :)

    Madame Berg-Thank you so much! I don't think it's my skill as so much I've been blessed with amazing patterns from amazingly talented friends. I am, however, hoping we'll look quite like the 18th century rockstars we're going for. We'll both be rocking black leather masks, fashionable clothing, and big hair. :) I'll take as many pictures as I can. Don't worry!

    ADuch- Yeah, he's funny, I try to take a pictures of him just everyday and he always gives me the most ridiculous faces, but I put him in costume, he immediately becomes photogenic and an 18th century sex symbol...I don't know what it is about him getting into costume that makes him take pictures like that, but I'm not complaining! Even more unusual for him, is he is a black, grey, white only person with his modern clothing, but he was all about color for this costume, even when we were planning his outfit and I told him he could wear all black if he wanted. And thank you for the compliment, I'll pass it on to him! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job on those clothes! I'm sure once the cravat is on, it'll look even more awesome
    ---------------------
    Polite Society, my online 1700s novel-- http://societybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete