3 Insights
  1. Ouch, ouch, ouch, OUCH! *insert horrified emoticon here*

    This is totally something I could've done. But I suppose, in a way, it's easier to bear when you're the one to mess up, and not the one you (mostly...)love. I wonder how I would've reacted, mother in law present or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reacted exactly like Madame Berg here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...it was very traumatic. Fredrik thought he was making it better by trying argue that he'll wear the coat with the holes so I don't have to fix them...that was almost worse than him burning the holes..like hell I was going to let him walk around in this coat with the holes showing.

    I don't know how I would have reacted if I had done that. I'm a lot harder on myself than I am on him. I didn't feel like I could really get mad at him...because he didn't have to help (well...he did, but you know what I mean). Where if I had done it myself, I probably would have been beating myself up over that for days and days.

    But that nightmare is over now :)

    ReplyDelete