4 Insights
  1. I am very envious of you being able to take classes there.
    Do me a favor? When you take your class w/ B & T, give Angela a big hug from me. Thank you!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    I have a random question.

    I am looking into going to Colonial Williamsburg for vacation, someday. Anyway, I was wondering if adults are allowed to wear accurate costume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmeline: Yeah it should be a good time!

    Val: Will do! :)

    Lauren: Oh yeah people totally do it all the time, but I do have a few suggestions. :) 1. Be prepared for people to think you work there and want to take pictures of you or treat you like you're a part of the museum. 2. When you're in a building that has an interpretation be cautious of guests asking you questions like you work there...you'll have to be good about making sure you don't let them keep talking to you. You wouldn't want to be rude to the trades interpreters and other employees! :) :)

    Now also, there is Rev city that happens in a cycle of 2 days and different dates, one is like 1776 and the other is the early 80's. So dress accordingly ;) It's a great time and Christmastime is BEAUTIFUL..summer is brutally hot. :)

    ReplyDelete