7 Insights
  1. Congratulations on the MLitt!!!!!

    I think you should celebrate by ordering lots of striped silk...and making a sacque out of it. I bet I could help you figure out how to cut it from you nightgown pattern via Skype....that would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very mcuh!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - I bet you must be over the moon! I know the feeling of waiting for Masters results - welcome to masterhood :) Congratulations, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Ditto on hat MMIC said - celebrate by buying nice things (and have a toast of champagne too, or whatever beverage you prefer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Abby! That is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gentlewomantheif: Thank you very much! It was a huge relief to finally have it all settled!

    Madame Berg: I'm definitely considering it....that striped silk on renaissance fabrics is just calling to be a lovely spring sacque.. :)

    Sapphire: Thanks a lot!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete