6 Insights
  1. Ooooh...I want those first two so much! Why didn't you post this early enough for me to make a Christmas request!

    Can I spare 130NZD for a dress out of these....hmmm...maybe a New Yearss indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't exactly know when they updated their website, but I can promise you that I posted this blog immediately after seeing these on their website!

    And I totally think it's worth it...how often do you find fabric that pretty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! I adore 18th century chintz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not responding to your comment, Abby, things have been... you know :)

    That you're on a mac shouldn't matter, I think. I have made changes to some things today so maybe whatever was wrong has been fixed? Do you get an "The page could not be found etc" message or is the page just loading forever? If you can, try to log in from another computer, just in case.

    Happy holidays to you! Let me hear from you if the site continues to be messy.


    P.S. I love, love chintz! And the price is very reasonable but I wonder how much P&P to Sweden would be? Probably still worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. M Berg: Um yeah that's basically what my problem has been...is that it says 'connection was reset' 'couldn't load page' crap. I'm still having problems, but I'll check to see if I can get on my mom's dell...

    and yes I think it's worth it..even with shipping :)

    Kendra: No problem! :)

    ReplyDelete