4 Insights
  1. It sure does look good to me! Also seems to me that it should be hard to get a smooth back without the boning we're used to, so I probably would've said: "Nah, it's good!" :P

    Look forard to see how the cording comes along. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I like the sound of this cording! And the corset is looking good so far - good luck with ironing out those last few problems.

    And blue and ivory stripe? Hmm ... you're not making what I think you are, are you? I won't say, I don't want to spoil the suprise for others if it is what I think it is! Though if it is, I might not be able to talk to you ever again because I want that thing and my skills are way too newb-esque to even brave it. *cry!*

    But really - can't wait to see what you've got planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regency corsets are a dream to wear. It's SO much more comfortable--but as with all corsets, they're not made for bucket seats. :)

    Your cording will smooth a lot out. I've seen some very lovely examples of corded stays.

    Koska the cat is always a great place to look:
    http://www.koshka-the-cat.com/corded_corset1.html

    And Jenny Lafleur... She's got a lovely tutorial:
    http://www.jennylafleur.com/study/runners.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it's coming along. I'm sure you'll get the wonky back issues figured out. Do post pictures once it's finished :-)

    ReplyDelete