4 Insights
  1. I don't mind making them. It is when I am in a hurry that they become a tedious, one-more thing to make for the outfit. However, I want to make an 18th century shift and a Tudor one by hand and make a project out of them without a deadline. Crazy? Yeah, probably but I like hand work, so goes with my territory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, please don't say that--shifts are my only hard-and-fast must-finish for winter. It's going to be a dull winter, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jossilyn: I'm glad I"m not the only one!! :) :)

    Angela: If I was machine sewing the shift, I wouldn't hate it with such a seething passion....but handsewing 16-18 spi (I can't get to 20) is just miserably slow. Blah. I would like to make a tudor one and do blackwork on the cuffs that would make it much more enjoyable..but other than that I just get bored. :)

    Rowenna: Yes. I'm sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete