6 Insights
  1. You and your mom seem like fun people to hang out with! :D

    And you both look good in your caps, it can be tricky to find a style that suits you but I think you got it spot on. Good work!

    Lycka till med ditt nya jobb som busschaufför!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pleated caps! Mme Berg is right--finding a suiting style can be tricky. A friend of mine and I made our caps together, and she made an elaborate, multi-layer ruffle one. It was kind of atrocious--we call it the Snow Beast!

    You both look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MBerg: tack tack tack :) My mom and I, at least, in my opinion, are fun to hang out with. We live on a farm, so one can get really bored in the winter and come up with funny things to do to entertain ourselves...haha..

    Jag är busschaufför was one of the first things I learned in Swedish (don't ask why). I hope that made you laugh at least a little bit. ...and I actually understood what your wrote back! weeeeeee!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rowenna: Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :) I would like to see a picture of this Snow Beast...sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I would love to learn how to spin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren: It was a very fun weekend! It was my mother's idea to go to a spinning class and it was very fun...once I finished fighting with the wheel! :) I want to keep doing it, and then use natural dyes and make my own embroidery wool! The place we went too sells the seeds to grow the plants for the natural dyes, and I think they had dyes ready to go.. So I just think that would be so fun! I would bet you would like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete