10 Insights
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This news really saddens me. :( He was a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He created wearable art, not merely clothing. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilla & Rowenna: Exactly...it's so so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion week isn't going to be nearly as fabulous anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know..it's pretty lame so far as it is..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so sad. I've always loved the way all of his creations no matter how extreme actually fit the body. And when I worked the mainstream fashion industry he was one of my main sources of inspiration. The world has truly lost a designer genius...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so shocked when I heard the news - it's so so sad.

    As I said to my boyf when we were watching the report - I'm not generally into big designers, but there are a few that I think are absolutely amazing and he was one of them.

    The red carpets are going to be a lot less flattering and the runways less exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the corset in pic nr 2 is really lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete