7 Insights
  1. YAAAY! Congratulations! :D

    Let the countdown commence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! GRATTIS! We're very glad to have you! =D I totally must have missed you were moving here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! So excited for you--best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Now you must come and do some 18th century frolicking in Stockholm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm really excited!!! Plans are already being made, so fast! And I definitely plan on frolicking in Stockholm Isis! I can't wait!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are really selfish and don't want Abby to move raise your hand. *Melinda raises her hand*. What? That's inappropriate? My bad. My bad. What I meant to say was: HOORAY FOR ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Love you :) I might start a fundraising campaign to send me to Sweden to see you. . .

    ReplyDelete