4 Insights
  1. Thank you for that - I so wouldn't have picked that pattern out as being so cute! I'm going to have to develop a better pattern-eye, methinks.

    And that fabric is wow! I definitely see what you mean about that style - it'll look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I wouldn't have thought it that cute either, if I had not seen it already made up on a mannequin and being so cute! The girl in the image just kinda looks a bit silly and the drawings don't really help either..but..now we know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, looking more closely at the pattern pics has given me a good idea for a modification to make on the dress I'm doing for my MA graduation (am a bit dubious about the darts on the actual pattern), so extra thank yous from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Looks like a fun, pretty simple project--but that fabric is going to take it to another level of fabulous!

    ReplyDelete