5 Insights
  1. GORGEOUS PINK FROU FROU DRESS! Oh, I am so inspired. Can't make it to the B&T workshop (all the way back east), but can pull out my Janet Arnold patterns and plan something pink and frilly :-) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy pink dress! I wish I could wear something so sweet and feminine and froufy! It makes me think of spring and frosted cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cupcakes, that's exactly what it reminds me of, too! Lovely... if only I were in the US (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby: Thanks for advertising my workshop!! (I am sure Melinda will be thrilled to know her pictures is on yet another blog:) I haven't gotten around to doing it yet on my blog. As of now there are 4 spaces left...

    Lauren: If you want to try your own polonaise I would recommend the pattern in Waugh's Cut of Women's Clothing.

    gentlewomanthief: I live in Egypt right now...so if you and a number of your costuming friends ever want me to come do a mini-workshop for you in England I would be happy to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful dress! I wish I could sew well enough to make one of those for myself!
    -----------------------------------
    Polite Society, my online 1700s novel--http://societybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete