5 Insights
  1. Dancestore.com, right? I've been drooling over their satin t-straps for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just happened upon these at random, and I just can't get over how fabulous they are! Modern shoes, that have to be comfortable because they're dancing shoes that are reproductions off of extant vintage shoes. How brilliant! Plus they picked really really cute shoes to reproduce which makes this even better! I really want a pair, I mean, I am taking lindy hop now. I have a valid reason....right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally a valid reason, you should do it. Then you should let me know how comfortable they are ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! <3 I am in love with the red suede ones!! :D

    Thanks so much for the wonderful post!!
    - Victoria

    http://veanderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete