5 Insights
  1. It's looking spot on! Don't be scared, you're doing a great job. Interesting pattern with the "X" on the bust, I'm going to have to steal that from you and give it a try. Also, I know how you feel about omitting seam allowances, but it just saves you from cutting them off later, before binding the edges. It's a weird little thing, the way it looks on the pattern pieces, but it works a dream. Can't wait to see you progress on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look great! I can't agree more, other Lauren :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement ladies!!! I appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking fabulous! I find that patterns either work beautifully the whole way through, or don't - hopefully this is the former for you!

    And as for ugly rugs, yours has nothing on mine!

    ReplyDelete