5 Insights
  1. I think history is safe in the hands of our generation and those to come! I was always baffled by my grandmother's complete lack of interest in old things, but I find people nowadays are much more enthusiastic about antiques, vintage items, the stories of the past.

    Also, did I mention I WANT TO BE THERE!!! Yes, I think I did. I'm so green with envy! I know I shoulda just thrown caution to the wind and hopped a plane to come out, costumes or no. Next time :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the amount of young people at this conference is really impressive, and really exciting.

    I hope the blogging that is going on (cause this is also a blogging convention, I've decided) has helped you feel like you're actually here! :) I know it's not as good as the real thing. Hopefully CW will do something again in the next few years. :) THEN you can come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love all the blogging! Whatever the next conference is, maybe I will get to come and be one of those on-site reporters :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the posts! I have friends at the conference, and can't wait to pick their brains when I see them next!

    Love the pudding cap! I'm impressed it stayed on the baby--every baby I've known manages to wriggle out of the darn thing before you have a chance for an adorable photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh...I want to be there! I want to wear pretty dresses and see pretty dress and meet people like you IRL and get to hear fabulous insightful talks!

    I'm soooooooo jealous! Also very, very grateful that you are blogging so that I can at least see a glimpse of it.

    ReplyDelete