4 Insights
  1. Hehe! Your hair was fabulously hilarious! I can't believe how much volume you achieved! Your dress looked fabulous btw. Thank you for all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome 'fro! I really must try it. Did you have a helper or did you make it all by yourself?

    Great pics as well. I guess I don't really need to wish you a great time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm is that person really a Melinda or is that picture directed at me for some reason other than the hat is super fabulous?

    Also, please tell me what story made your mom laugh. I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream: Thanks! I just wish my hair was just an inch longer, it would have made an even bigger difference and I would have had better balance in dimensions so I could have added more length to the bottom...next time though!

    MBerg: Thanks! My friend put my hair in the straws for me, I don't think I could have done it myself.

    Mimi: She's a Melinda, the only other one I know & you know the story that made my mom laugh because you texted me around that same time about how you think of that story and you crack up still.

    har har har. :)

    ReplyDelete