8 Insights
  1. Surprisingly, I've heard of it. :D I don't have the money, nor the means to buy them, but I think I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 100 pre-orders, and saving money for the leather pair or the Regency slippers from now on... it would be easier if I were not already saving money for other, more important things. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, are you getting a puppy!? :-D

    or a kitteh?

    Thank you for the shoutout, you dear girl :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camelot yay! The sneak peak episode was really good, so hopefully it will continue that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally unrelated to your post but I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Check out my post here: http://thefashionhistorian.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html for instructions and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hana: :) Hehe, I know you might have 'more important things' to save up for, but darling, there's nothing more important than a fabulous pair of shoes. ;)

    Lauren: You're welcome, no problemo. No kitteh and no puppy, you'll seeeee though. muah ha ha ha ha!

    cmybliss: I have high expectations, but I love anything associated with Camelot and King Arthur, so I'm sure it'll be jazzy. :)

    Katy: Thank you! How sweet of you! I thanked you again in your blog, but I really do feel very honored. Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby, how about holiday in Estonia (and Latvia) and improving my language skills? I think it beats fabulous shoes everyday, at least in my world. Sorry. :-)
    (Of course, fabulous shoes that are ALSO comfortable have more beating power than just fabulous shoes. But still less than Estonia.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man Hana, Estonia and Latvia? I'm jealous. You win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *bowing*
    I'll share photos when I come back in August... :-)

    ReplyDelete