4 Insights
  1. Sounds like you have your plate full. Let me know how the conference goes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the conference! And I had a paczki from the local Polish folks...mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about Friday night, too. Concert should be awesome with the candlelit room full of furbelows and frills. And the line-up of presenters for the conference is really strong. Jane Malcom-Davies gave a good talk at CW a couple of years ago. I’m also really looking forward to hearing Jenny Tiramani, Lynn Sorge-English (whom you have bound to have met in all your stays researching) and Natalie Garbett (my current costumer crush – her early 19c stuff is amazing!). Your talk will be interesting, too, ‘cause even as a casual observer I can see how the information and misinformation are spread through the costumers and historians via blogs and journals.

    Don’t worry about your hair – you’re so pretty you’ll look smashing no matter what. And once you start that interpretive dancing, who will remember your hair? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren- duhhh :)

    Rowenna- Girl, you need to try a Semla. They kick Paczki's to the curb and then smash their doughnut face into the ground. I kid you not. ;) Though I'm sure a Paczki from a Polish bakery is probably fan-freaking-tastic. :)

    ReplyDelete