4 Insights
  1. *gasp* My sister and I are taking the stays workshop, too! I have a shift to start and a bedgown to finish as well...alas, never enough time. But we'll see you there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee! Looking forward to meeting you! I saw you at the conference, but I didn't put two and two together...I'm really looking forward to the workshop! See you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the symposium dispatch, invaluable information for those interested in such things.

    Would like to know more about the "History of Sexuality Talk." No one talks about sexuality and gender in costuming. This is something I am interested in on an intellectual level and am considering to writing about, there is so much research information available that is untapped in regard to this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth: If you're interested in the origin of the whole history of sexuality discussion that was started on my blog (and that I want to continue) you can go to this post: http://stay-ingalive.blogspot.com/2010/12/trolls-and-warnings-for-other-wannabe.html this is kind of where the whole thing got started. It's not really so much about dress and sexuality, but there is some connection. I personally find the entire subject fascinating. I just love talking about it and researching it. So hopefully, soon, I'll be able to write something more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete