5 Insights
  1. Looks great, a little Mrs. Clause at the moment, but im sure with the petticoat and a decorated staw hat you wont look like Mrs. Clause at all, but if you do... no worries because you will look smokin' anyways! LOL Great job, I would be too terrified to take apart and re-do, I'm a start over woman! Hehe Nice pictures, have a good one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was covetting a little short-skirted jacket I saw in one of the Cries of London prints the other day. So...perky! Maybe avoid the Claus effect by introducing an additional color into the trim--pale gold or yellow, maybe, or even pink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new layout is sugar-sweet. Ina good way, of course!

    No, the jacket won't look Mrs Claus-y when you wear it, I wouldn't have thought it did at all until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsten: Aw thanks! :) I'm hoping the Mrs. C vibe will go away with it actually on with a petticoat...I just have to make sure I don't wear a green petticoat until Dec 1. :)

    Rowenna:I was thinking about adding something to it, but I don't know...I guess I'll just see what happens when I finish the trim and skirt and get a feel for the whole thing? Who knows...

    MBerg: Thanks! I just get paranoid about those sorts of things...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you understood what I said; I just re-read my comment and I swear I wasn't drinking at the time!

    ReplyDelete