6 Insights
  1. Congratulations! I'm still...uh...on the first panel...:-) I got sidetracked with a pinball I've been slaving over for months and am determined to finish because I'm tired of looking at it and just want to be done!

    Many thanks for the workshop pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the title, in its fancy script, as "half why point". Just what I was thinking!
    Congratulations on reaching half way! I can only claim two-and-a-half panels, and am finding it very humbling. I have been sewing all my life and still have trouble with a neat straight backstitch? I'm blaming aging eyes and this thin again/thick again linen thread..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you last night; did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just discovered your blog. i think it's so cool that you have studied such a rare art (well, costume history isn't super common where i'm from, at least). love your blog background too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenni! Thanks so much! I checked out your blog and I feel like I'm reading almost a parallel expat life! I went to uni in Glasgow Scotland and have been living in Sweden until just recently (including having the European (Swedish) bf with weird cultural differences). Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you enjoy the blog...I'm definitely going to start following yours..

    If you're interested in other costume history/sewing blogs (that are also in German) there is a really talented girl who blogs here: http://mmedujard.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it terrific to be finishing something??? Something you put time and love into???

    ReplyDelete