5 Insights
  1. Tilly is adorable! Have fun at the stays workshop! I find that the most distasteful parts of sewing are so much more fun when there are other people there. Maybe misery just loves company, but when I have to cut my fabric (blecth) I like having sewing dates with a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely! Oh, those eyes... What's the first thing you'll teach her to say (if she's that kind of bird)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stay workshop in Williamsburg, total win! Looking forward to the photos, and seeing the new stays. Tilly is beautiful, my african ring neck (Charlie) is a meanie. Is Tilly able to talk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey for new stays!
    (And I know about whining and procrastination, I started my new pair in September and now I finally got the maock up fitted so I can start on the actual stays. And already I've started to stall it. What boning pattern in the front should I use? what colour on the hand sewn eyelets...)

    And yey for the new pet. She is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New stays and a new feather baby. What could be better? She is soooo cute! Definitely all green cheek. She has that fiery look in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete