5 Insights
  1. Love your list! :) Agreed on point #1--even though I wore a strapless wedding dress, LOL. Unairconditioned church in midsummer, and it's a nice neckline on me. But I wanted to try for sleeves--and every single dress I tried with them was just awkward. Like they'd been tacked on randomly to a strapless dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks Rowenna! Who hasn't gotten married in the past 10 years that hasn't worn a strapless wedding gown or with those weird tacked on spaghetti straps? It does work for some people...but I just am against the lack of options! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, YES, especially on #1. This sleeveless thing has gone on for what, 10? 15? 20 years? SO OVER IT. The possibilities with sleeves are virtually infinite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I couldn't agree with you more!!! Yes, naming the daughter Mary would be just erm... creepy and almost and ill omen, as it were. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dudette, your full sleeves are in full force! #win!

    i'm not a full sleeves fan but Kate looked awesome in them. i mean, she looked queenly. über beautiful.

    ReplyDelete