5 Insights
  1. Congrats on the job--just livin' the dream, sister! I hope it develops into something permanent for you...or that you find something else incredible to move on to at summer's end. All best!! Can't wait to read more about your time in CW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Abby,
    Let me know if I can do any thing to help - local advice, rush sewing, or a friendly ear to complain to!
    Cherry
    (channels done, boning not quite started.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Huzzah! I'd love to meet you during Under the Redcoat. It sounds like several costumers will be be there showing off their latest creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your move, lovely!!! Keep me posted on how it goes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Lea here. Met you this weekend at Sarah's. I've got you on my blog roll thingy, looking forward to historical costuming/sewing awesomeness! Good luck with the new job, see you around C-Dubs and if you ever come up to visit DC just give me a holler...

    ReplyDelete