5 Insights
  1. Love the colour! I really look forward to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your progress--they're looking great! Beautiful color, too :) I'm in the midst of a Great Stays Experiment and it's awesome to see how someone (way more experienced) is pulling hers together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they look so pretty! I'm glad you've been making progress. Oh, and the ribbon arrived! Thank you so much, it's gorgeous! I'll definitely update when I figure out what to do with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I can't wait to see the finished products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The fantastic Lindsey (Adventures of a Costumer), recently made me stays with gorgeous silk I sent her. They are so treasured and appreciated! So much work goes into these garments~
    You have chosen a lovely color...
    Mary
    http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete