8 Insights
  1. Congrats on the job switch! I looked at CW's employment listings about a month ago and considered applying, but I didn't want to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! And...breaking out the blender for my signature frozen margaritas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, but you're livin' the life a lot of us wish we could! So freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Let's just hope I can actually get this stuff done by saturday. I had a gown fitting yesterday and now have to get all of that stuff taken care of before I can set and finish the sleeves, etc. Bah. Lots of crap. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, I thought you were in Sweden? I am confused but every so happy that you have the job you want! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela: I was living in Sweden, but I moved back in March. I haven't mentioned it, at all...just because it's a complicated subject. I hope this helps with your confusion :) And Thank You! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, okay. Well welcome back to the states. I hope to get out to Wmsburg one day soon. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the next time you are here or i am there, there will be an endless amount of margaritas!


    <3 sapph

    ReplyDelete