4 Insights
  1. Your own life size doll. :) She looks amazing! Great job on the stays and dressing and styling her. And the hair! Do you know how long it took to comb it out afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you...yeah Lyze said it took her a few hours to get it out and quite a bit of conditioner...and apparently had to cut off a half inch or so...(but I wasn't there for that...haha!) With her hair being so long...I'm really not surprised...I never worked with hair that long before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder--can we call that a hedgehog or does it graduate to full-fledged porcupine? :)

    I love dressing people up...it's such fun to see how different people make the same clothes look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'd love to be able to dress my someone up like that. Also, wow I'm really glad for my hair I don't have to tease it out for hedgehog hair (or any other historical hair for that matter) I just need lots of pins!

    ReplyDelete