7 Insights
  1. Ooooh, I might have to see about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish, I WISH. Please do report on how it goes.

    Very best, and glad to see you posting again.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait!!! The presentations all sound amazing! Best of luck finishing up all your preparations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come and see the play and all the rest! It all sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Natalie! You should come if you can! :)

    Rebecca - thanks...I think I'm going to be doing a lot of coffee and maybe some all nighters coming up..

    Merja - You should! :D It's only a couple plane rides and maybe a train ride away! It's also Military Through the Ages (MTA) at Jamestown the weekend before 15 & 16th, so you could come not only for the conference, but also MTA, and just general CW site seeing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the birthday party Friday or Sunday? I don't get in until Saturday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon- I am so sorry. I am a total dingbat and have the days of the week wrong! The conference starts on Sunday, the 16th of March! So you have plenty of time! Also, I highly recommend that you attend Military Through the Ages at Jamestown Settlement on Sunday morning/afternoon or Saturday if you get in soon enough. It is a timeline event and it is FANTASTIC and totally worth going. You can dress up too, if you'd like. :) Sorry for the confusion! xx

    ReplyDelete