5 Insights
  1. Hooray for more blogs!

    I've been kicking around the idea of making my modern clothes, too. I have a sweet surger so even Tshirts would be possible, I think? While I may not go all out this year, I'm really want to try to ease into making my own.

    I turn 30 in 2016, too, and everyone keeps telling me 30 is the 20. (I really hope not because 20 wasn't that great the first time around) But how bad can it be, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do resolutions, but I've actually decided the same thing. With the exception for basics like t-shirts, underwear and knits I will either make my own clothes or buy vintage and for the same reason as you. I can also recommend a Swedish Company, Emmy Design for some really neat knits in a vintage style and with great quality:

    http://www.emmydesign.se/en/collections/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isis- Yeah, I've never been a resolution girl myself...but i guess there is a first time for everything! My mother was calling them "intentions" which I like the sound of better anyways. :) Thanks for the link..i'll check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've missed blogging--because I've missed reading you! I can't wait to see how no-buy 2015 goes, and to see your sewing in action!

    ReplyDelete